Paddock Wood u3a
Member Code of Conduct
- Members are expected to know, follow and promote the Principles of the u3a Movement at every opportunity.
- Members must always act in the best interests of Paddock Wood u3a and the u3a Movement, strive to uphold its reputation and never do anything which could bring their own, another u3a or the u3a Movement into disrepute or expose it to undue risk.
- Members are expected to use Paddock Wood u3a’s resources responsibly and only to further its stated charitable objects/purposes.
- Members are expected to reflect the current organisational policy of Paddock Wood u3a, regardless of whether it conflicts with their personal views.
- Members are expected to abide by Paddock Wood u3a’s procedures and practices.
- Members are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect at all times.